- Following photos are displaying the new keyboard prototype as it was on display during Amiga 34 @Neuss.
- Photos are not representative of final product
- Photos are displaying a keyboard with Cherry Mx switches – this was done only for prototype to be ready for Amiga 34.
– Final product is supplied with our proprietary Mitsumi Hybrid compatible switches – No Cherry MX support!
Final product technical specifications
- Metal body armor
- 100% Mechanical keyboard
- 100% compatible Mitsumi Hybrid switches
- Compatible with Amiga 500 / Amiga 1200 / Amiga 2000 / Amiga 3000 / Amiga 4000
- Compatible with original Commodore / Amiga Technologies keycaps
- USB compatible > PC / Raspberry Pi / Apollo Vampire V2+ / V4 Standalone compatible
- The keyboard do not support Cherry MX keys
A1200net is working with Stephen Jones – Checkmate A1500 Plus external keyboard housing – to ensure compatibility