The New Amiga 500 Case supports both A500 and A500 Plus motherboards.
The case hosts enhancements such as a new right side trapdoor to ease access to HDMI, USB and Micro SD Cards and a rear trapdoor for RJ45 adapters.
Metal threads to nicely close the case or mount Raspberry Pi and Apollo V4 SA boards are available.
What’s in the box
- 1x Amiga 500 Case (Top & Bottom Shells)
- 1x Custom A500 Case badge (metal)
- 1x Bottom Trap Door with vents
- 2x Rear Trap Doors (RJ45 & Plain)
- 2x Right Side Trap Doors (I/O Ports & Plain)
- 1x Left Side Trap Door
- 4x Pads + 1x Floppy button
- 6x Screws
- Bonus : Complementary Amiga Mouse mat
- 1x Ugreen HDMI 2.0 Male To Female Extension Cable (Supports [email protected])
- 2x Ugreen USB 2.0 A Male To Female Extension Cable (Speed up to 480Mbps)
- 1x RJ45 Male to Female Extension cable + screws
- 1x Dupont Cable 12 pins
- 1x Micro SD to Micro SD Card Extension Adapter
- 1x ENC28J60 Ethernet Network Module