RMI & RMI v2
RMI stands for : Reward Management Interface.
It is the online interface all crowdfunding backers supporting A1200.NET campaigns need to use to select their options.
Your pledge always appears within RMI between 1 to 3 months after a campaign has closed.
- RMI.v1 https://www.a1200.net/backers (A1200 cases backers only)
- RMI.v2 https://www.a1200.net/rmi (All campaigns but A1200 cases)
RMI is an online tool for Backers to do the following:
- Edit / Update their Shipping Address
- Select rewards options like colors etc..
- Select bonuses options like T-shirt size, Mugs logo etc..
- Use and benefit of our partners Vouchers programs
- Follow shipping status with tracking number
- A first version called RMI.v1 is still available for A1200 case backers only. This version will merge later on within RMI.v2
- Current version is RMI.v2 :
For ALL campaigns except A1200 Cases.
RMI.v2 is always open
All backers, please note this:
- When contributing to a crowdfunding campaign, your pledge options will only be available after the campaign has ended.
- You can always access your pledges through RMI.v2 to review options, and perks.
- RMI.v2 has two date time limits for each campaign
– The date until when you can edit/update your options selection.
– The date until when you can edit/update your shipping address.
Amiga 1200 case backers:
Please use RMI v1 only.
Created just after the New Amiga 1200 Kickstarter campaign.
How to access RMI?
► To log in
– Use your Indiegogo account email!
► No Password?
– If you’re a first time user
-> You need to CLAIM a new password first.
> Click on “CLAIM / RESET YOUR PASSWORD”
> Fill in your IGG
> Click on REQUEST button.
When this is done you’ll get an email with a LINK to generate your password.