What is the meaning for RMI?
RMI stands for Reward Management Interface.
It is an online tool where Campaign Backers can do the following
- Edit / Update their Shipping Address
- Select their reward colors like cases or keycaps colors options
- Chose bonuses options like T-shirt size, Mugs logo etc..
- Collect their Vouchers from our Partners
- Follow Shipping Status & Tracking number
- RMI is opened several weeks after Kickstarter campaign has ended.
►FOR AMIGA 1200 CASE BACKERS
- Use RMI v1 only!
Created after the New Amiga 1200 Kickstarter campaign.
►FOR KEYCAPS BACKERS
- Use RMI v2 only!New RMI v2 is Still under development!
Opening is schedule for early April’17
- Opening is re-scheduled from 15th April to 1st May.
Like all we do, development is done on our free time thus a bit more time is needed to finish RMIv2.
How to log in RMI v1 or RMI v2?
► To log in
– Use your Kickstarter account email
► No Password?
– First time users need to claim a new password first.
> Click on “CLAIM / RESET YOUR PASSWORD”
> Fill in your Kickstarter account email
> Click on REQUEST button.
Shortly after you’ll get an email containing a LINK to generate your password.
► Make sure you try to connect on your designated RMI version!
Please follow these directions:
STEP-1 > Chose your keycaps set
1- Go to www.a1200.net
4- Click on the Standard Keycaps Set IMAGE -> This will take you to the Keycaps description page
STEP-2 > How to chose your colors
► A) You can chose from TWO layouts.
► B) Chose your exact colors, Keyboard Layout & shipping details within RMI v2
You’ll be able to specify and exactly chose which colors by name, you want to get for each one of your keycaps sets.
So even you have multiple sets you can tailor the colors of each one.
- Special & Function Keys
- Regular Keys
►The Campaign Support Page isn’t a shop. You can’t make any order on it!
– It’s the continuation of the Kickstarter campaign and while pledging for an Item using the page you’ll become a Backer.
– Then your pledge will be added to RMI v2 -like for all bakers- for you to chose your colors/options.
– Are only available on the Campaign support page -> Un-pledged Special Edition items or Regular keycaps until RMI.v2 closes.
– Availability of New Amiga 1200 cases please see under Where-To-Buy section.
If you’ve contributed on one of the following SE Keycaps sets
- Apollo Team
=> It is possible for you to get a matching case.
Simply contact us with your Contribution ID and we shall send you a VOUCHER code.
Please specify if you want your Case to be delivered separately from your keycaps.
Please note the following:
– Cases & keycaps will not be available at the same time due to different production site & schedule.
– Matching cases will be available before your keycaps set.
– So if you want your Matching case to be delivered prior to your keycaps set, extra shipping fees applies.
– But if you want both to be delivered at the same time (same address), this will be at no extra shipping fees.
If you’ve contributed for a Regular Keycaps set
=> It is NOT possible for your to get a maching case from us directly.
=> See the Where-To-Buy? section for further information.
=> If you’ve backed any of the following Keycaps sets Theme:
- CD32 Theme
- Apollo Team
=> You can get a New Amiga 1200 case to match your keycaps SE theme.
– In RMI v2 (when available) you’ll automatically generate a VOUCHER from your SE theme.
– Pledge on your desired matching Cases.
– Apply the VOUCHER on your Pledge Basket to reduce the Special Edition Case price pledge.
– Except for Metal Serie, all matching SE cases contribution is at same level: €79
WHERE TO BUY
► New Amiga 1200 Cases
The Team manufactured Molds for new Amiga 1200 cases with help of the international Amiga Community and Kickstarter.
While these New Official Amiga 1200 cases were only available to backers at first, there is now a schedule for public release.
- Availability : Q3/4-2017, depending distributors.
- EU Wholesaler: AMIGASTORE.EU
- Distributors : tba.
- For Amigans:
– You can Subscribe with AMIGASTORE.EU notification on the product page directly to be informed of availability.
► New Compatible Amiga Keycaps
- The Team is currently busy with creating necessary tooling for new compatible Amiga keycaps to be.
- No schedule has been planned for public distribution as of now.
- Keycaps full sets will be available in matching colors to you New Amiga 1200 case.
- All backers from keycaps Kickstarter campaign will choose keycaps colors using the Reward Management Interface v2. (RMI.v2)
- If you missed the Keycaps Kickstarter campaign -> You still can support Standard Keycaps sets only on the Campaign Support Page
The Compatible keycaps fullset is supported by keyboards from the following computers models:
Amiga 500 / Amiga 2000 / Amiga 3000(T) / Amiga 600 / Amiga 1200 / Amiga 4000(T)
Some early Amiga computers keyboards were not using Mitsumi Hybrid Switches!
Therefore keycaps sets manufactured by A1200.NET are not suitable.
Please check your keyboard technical specifications first.
– Again, compatible Keycaps are suitable to keyboards using Mitsumi switches only!
When Kickstarter campaign end, new backers can still support it using the Campaign Support Page.
By supporting a project through the Campaign Support Page you agree to the same rules as Kickstarter :
- You agree that your contribution made on a project item is non refundable. Still you can request refund under certain circumstances (if possible).
- You agree that A1200NET is a Team of passionate peoples running Amiga related projects aside their own day job and as such there is no other time of delivery than the one available on the related Kickstarter campaign page – at best!
However, due to projects heavy industrial nature delays are part of it and they can happen.
– You’re advised to follow campaign updates on Kickstarter thoroughly as to stay up to date!
- You agree that you’re not buying a finished nor currently available product but merely support the Kickstarter campaign project.
- You agree that you’re supporting & helping A1200NET to build the tools necessary to produce this item.
- As Kickstarter states it you understand that you do not directly buy a finished product, you “contribute” & “participate” to the process of creating it.
Risk is always part of any crowdfunding project.
Therefore you understand and agree that A1200.NET Team can’t be held responsible for external elements or events that could lead the Team not being able to manufacture advertised product.
And you agree that such events could even render the project to a fail.
But it’s unlikely to happen 🙂
Please contact AMIGAStore.eu wholesales.