New Amiga Mechanical Keyboard
Built with Mitsumi-Hybrid mechanical switches
- All photos are displaying the new keyboard prototype as it was during Amiga 34 @Neuss.
- Current photos are showing a keyboard having Cherry Mx Switches – it was necessary for this early prototype – Final product will support Mitsumi.
- Those photos do not represent the final product.
Final product technical specifications
- Metal body armor
- 100% Mechanical keyboard
- 100% compatible Mitsumi Hybrid switches
- Compatible with Amiga 500 / Amiga 1200 / Amiga 2000 / Amiga 3000 / Amiga 4000
- Compatible with original Commodore / Amiga Technologies Mitsumi keycaps
- USB compatible > PC / Raspberry Pi / Apollo Vampire V2+ / V4 Standalone compatible
- The keyboard will not support Cherry MX keys
A1200net is working with Stephen Jones – Checkmate A1500 Plus external keyboard housing – to ensure compatibility