RMI.v1 is dead, long live RMI.v2!
This new version does look a lot like the previous one but it is a whole new developed tool from scratch and Thanks to Paul H. our latest joined team member 🙂
It’s accessible from the top MENU or at this address ► https://www.a1200.net/rmi
- BEFORE RUSHING TOWARDS RMI.v2, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING HOW-TO
- WHEN IN RMI.v2 -> CHECK YOUR REWARDS THEME & LAYOUTS!
RMIv2 does exactly what RMIv1 was doing:
– Collecting your wishes regarding keycaps colours, language layout & bonuses options.
- It’s integrated with the Campaign Support Page and when/if necessary can generate vouchers directly within your account.
- Also you can message the team directly from within the interface, and we’ll answer directly to your email.
- The next features to be added shortly are the Packing/Shipping tracking page.
Let’s see some screens…
RMI.v2 – HowTo
1- Login Screen:
- Kickstarter Backers use their KS email account and need to CLAIM / RESET their password for first time use.
- Campaign Support Backers user their Support email account and same password.
2- Claim / Reset Password:
- Use this feature for your first LOGIN or to Reset your password.
- An email will be send to you shortly. Please also check your Spam Folder.
- Warning: @T-online.de
– If your email account is hosted by T-online.de you may NOT receive any email.
Please contact us.
3- Campaign Selector
- Rmi.v2 is ready to manage multiple KS Campaign.
- Click on the KS Campaign Image to select which project you’d like to manage your rewards on.
- You can easily switch campaign by clicking on the “Campaign Selector” menu entry on the left.
– The New A1200 Case campaign isn’t integrated yet. It’ll be soon.
4- Welcome Screen
- From here you can access any of the Menu entries on the left.
- It is wise to start with you Profile to check your Shipping Address!
- Then you can manage your Pledges & Rewards.
- Send us a message if needed.
- Logout disconnects you from RMI.v2
- Remainder: On the bottom left you always remember which KS Campaign you’re in.
4- Profile Details
- For now this does only contain your Shipping Address.
- Please CHECK your SHIPPING ADDRESS at first Login!
5- Pledges & Rewards
All Rewards (the items) are within Pledges containers (the grey background).
For ease of management Backers having multiple pledges sometimes can see more than one container.
Check your Rewards & Keycaps Theme and Layouts to be correct!
Each container details the following:
- Pledged Amount : Self explanatory
- Amiga Supporter! : This category is used by two rules
- If you pledged a bit more than necessary for the reward + shipping, the extra goes here! Thank you 😉
- If you pledged through the Campaign Support Page, this value is used as temp value due to the currency change between EUR and S$.
- Campaign Support Page currency is € (EURO)
- KS Campaign currency is S$ (Singapore Dollar)
- So if you see a value in here does not mean anything is wrong, it mean all is ok!
- Shipping fees : This is the amount dedicated to shipping fees.
- Depending your pledges, you can have multiple shipping fee entries
- Shipping fees can be of different values if you pledged from the Campaign Support Page
- Reward Value : This contains the value and details of your first reward.
- If your reward has options these are described below and you may change/edit your options for as long as it is possible
- Warning: Options might be limited in time so make sure you’ve made your choices asap.
6- Differences between KS Backers & Campaign Support Backers
- Some rewards might be reserved to Kickstarter Backers.
- This is the case regarding CD32 Themed Keycaps Set!
- On the LEFT image the CD32 Theme isn’t available to Campaign Support Backers.
- On the RIGHT image the CD32 Theme is available to Kickstarter Backers.
CD32 THEME NOT AVAILABLE
|CD32 THEME AVAILABLE
7- Extra Rewards
- These section shows bonuses that each backers will receive by default.
8- Vouchers Creation
- Click on the “YES” button to start the Voucher creation Wizard.
- Important: Read all details and Warning message!
- Click on “Ok, I get it!” button.
- Vouchers are created directly within your account on Campaign Support Page.
- Login Campaign Support Page with the same email & password used on RMIv2!
- You can find your vouchers on two locations:
- 1. Under My Account ► My Vouchers
- 2. Inside your basket but only AFTER having added the related reward to the vouchers.
- Copy/Paste the codes in the VOUCHERS field and click “OK“
- Campaign Support Page ► LINK